Hall of Fame Nominees
Each year up to six people are inducted into The Mobil Delvac 1 NZ Road Transport Hall of Fame.
Nominations can be made by regional Road Transport Association committees throughout the country, or these can be made directly to the event organiser? Paperwork outlining the nominee’s contribution to the road transport industry is completed, and nominees’ names are then put forward to the selection committee.
Nominees must fall into one of the following four categories:
- Small operator/owner driver
- Large operator (50+ trucks)
- Suppliers/supporters of the industry
- Those who provide major input into regional Road Transport Association branches and the wider road transport industry
Nominees may have been previously submitted for consideration by the selection panel.
The selection panel is made up of:
- Jocelyn and Scott O’Donnell (Directors, The Mobil Delvac 1 NZ Road Transport Hall of Fame)
- Graham Sheldrake (President, New Zealand Road Transport Association)
- Warren Hamilton (New Zealand Road Transport Association representative)